Sunday, March 29, 2009

First night home


Hi all you doggies!

Last night, after my nap, Momma, Mike and Derby and me went for a walk to the end of the street. Momma said there is a nice trail there, but we couldn't walk it yet because its too muddy... maybe after the snow melts away.

Momma took some pictures of me and Derby playing... it was FUN!




After romping around in the field, we walked home....


And we met Bruce again


I had a really good night - I slept beside Momma's bed. The only mischief I got in is I chewed one of her weight lifting gloves... but to be fair, it was on the floor, with all my toys... so I didn't know. Momma said she wasn't mad... she was the one who left it there.

More adventures to come! It's raining today - boo... but hopefully we can get out and play later!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are one furry lukhky pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Lexi! Ooo, just look at you having so much fun in the snow! And who's your cute spotted friend over there?

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Raising Addie said...

Hello Lexi!!

Looks like you are having some fun!

You look great with Derby by your side.

Please give Bruce extra kisses. He is missing his dear friend and I bet he would love to spend time playing with you.

Just tell mom that mud can be a lot of fun too you know! Especially on us furry white pups!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hello Lexi, saw you over at Khyra's place. Popped over to say hello.

Hope you dont mind a pusscat visiting. Yu are sure lovely ( fr a dog )

Hugs Ginger Jasper x

Teddy Bear said...

Lexi, it looks like you're right at home. You must be having a lot of fun with Derby.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Bijou said...

Hi Lexi,

I found your blog over on DWB and thought I'd come over for a visit. It looks like you and Derby are getting along very well. That's terrific! I'm happy you found a forever home with those nice humans.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou