Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming to my Fur-Ever Home on Saturday!!!


WOOF everybody!!!!

My name is Lexi, and as you know, Cilly adopted me from Echo Dogs White Shepard Rescue http://www.echodogs.org/

Well, my Foster Mom Amy told me today that Cilly is going to come get me on Saturday!!! Woof!!!

Foster Mom Amy said that when she called, Cilly was at Petco buying me toys and snackies for the ride home. Can woo beweev it? How lucky am I?

I can't wait to get to know all woo pups out there. I've heard you are all super friendly doggies and I can't wait to get out and PLAY!!!

6 comments:

Maine Life Coach - Cilly said...

Testing comments for Lexi's blog...

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Congrats on your new home! Cilly will be a very good mommy for you and we look forward to reading about your adventures together.

Princess Eva & Brice

addie said...

We are so happy to meet you Lexi!!

We can't wait until you get to your new home on Saturday!

You have found the best forever home that there is!

We look forward to getting to know all about you!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Raising Addie said...

BOL... silly mom posted under her other account above.

Sorry about that!
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

troutbirder said...

Hi Lexi. I'm glad you have a new home and blog too. My name if Baron and Im a GSD too. My mistress says that stands for German Shedding Dog. My master says it the kitty who causes all the trouble around here, He is right!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet you Lexi. We're sure you'll love it at your new furever home!!!

See you on Saturday, love, your new pals Josh and Jessie from New Zealand