Thursday, December 29, 2011

Howl-a-Day Cookies for all my Fur-ends!

Hewoo Every doggie!

I hope everyone had a Happy Howl-a-Day!  I wanted to share with woo all that Momma and I made Christmas Cookies for all my Fur-ends!  We had so much fun mixing the dough, rolling it out and cutting it into doggie shapes (ok, well Momma did all that and I watched)

First she mixed up all the dough, then she rolled it out... and she used a doggie shaped cookie cutter to make the cookies

 Then she baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes





 Are they kewl yet? I can't wait to taste one!





 Nom! Nom! Nom! Mmmmmm! These are good!





 I make a good taste tester!







Once we had them all baked and kewl, we put them in pretty little boxes for all my fur-ends.

Momma and I made LOTS and LOTS of cookies becuz I have LOTS and LOTS of fur-ends!!










If you would like the res-sip-pee - here it is - all my fur-ends loved the cookies - they awl said they are dee-lish-us!

Peanut Butter Doggie Cookies

2 cups wheat flour
1 cup rolled (or steel cut) oats
1/3 cup all natural (no sugar added!) Peanut Butter
1 1/4 cup warm water

Mix dry ingredients together, then add water - mix and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness  - cut into shapes
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes

Be sure to refrigerate any left overs if you don't lap them up within 3-4 days.  Freeze them if you wanna keep them longer


All my fur-ends LOVED them!  My cuz-ins Rowdy and Louis really liked them!






I hope you enjoyed spending time with your fur-ends this Howl-A-Day season .. me and brudda sure did!








Love and Licks!
Lexi

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh, those treats look soooo good!
thank you for sharing the recipe
love
tweedles