Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's get Rowdy!!!

Woofs every doggie!!

My Auntie Becky sent Momma pictures of my playdate with Rowdy and Lewis! Rowdy is a 10 week old chocolate lab puppy that Auntie Becky just got for cousin Jeremy... and Lewis is a St. Bernard/Pointer mix that Auntie Becky rescued a couple years ago... they are my cousins and they are my bestest furends!!

Why are you chewing on a bottle little pup?



RAWR!! You may be big, but I am fast!



Hey! We have the same tail!!



Mmmmm... water!

I like him Momma - He's little!!!

Oh... Just wait a few months Lexi... he will get MUCH bigger than you! But I have a feeling you will still be boss of him. hee hee.


7 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I love the playbows!!!

It sooo looks like woo had a BLAST!

Yep, woo will still be the boss of him....

Bekhause GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bijou said...

HI Lexi,

It's good having other dogs to play with. Rowdy is a cutie. And Lewis really is a big dude!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Tibby said...

Hi Lexi!
It looks like you had lots of fun on your playdate! Don't worry if that pup gets bigger than you, I am the smallest dog at my house and I am still the boss!
:) Tibby

Teddy Bear said...

WHat cute pictures! I am so glad that you had a fun play date day!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Huskee and Hershey said...

Great playdate you had Lexi!!

pughy said...

Sooo cute, looks like you had great fun.


Hugs Ginger Jasper x

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

Hi Lexi! We just found your blog. Sorry we were a bit slow on the uptake. You are such a gorgeous girl! We look forward t following your adventures!

Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan